December 10, 2009

Bloody Valentine Tourny list

So, after some help from Bob, I have finalized (pretty sure, anyway) my Dark Elf list for our Feb. 7th Fantasy Tournament.

Edit: After taking another look at my list, I realized I had a redundant item on my Black Guard, The Pearl of Infinite Blackness.  This item makes them Immune to Psychology, which they already are.  So I changed it to give them a Null Talisman (MR 1), freeing up enough points to give the Corsairs an SB.

Lord
Dreadlord -                      545 Pts.
Black Dragon, Crimson Death, Pendant of Khaeleth, Armour of Darkness


Heroes
Master -                           214 Pts.
BSB (Hydra Banner), Cold One, Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Lance

Sorceress -                       150 Pts
Dispell Scroll x2

Core
20 Warriors -                    129 Pts.
Musician, Standard Bearer

10 Crossbowmen -            100 Pts.

12 Black Ark Corsairs -    136 Pts.
Musician, Standard Bearer


Special
10 Black Guard -               215 Pts.
Musician, Standard Bearer - Standard of Hag Graef, Tower Master - Null Talisman


5 Cold One Knights -         235 Pts.
Musician, Standard Bearer - Standard of Slaughter, Dread Knight - Ring of Hotek

Rare
War Hydra w/ Handlers -   175 Pts.

2 Reaper Bolt Throwers -   200 Pts.

Misc. Character
Assassin   -                         151 Pts.
Manbane, Rending Stars

                      Total Cost -  2250 Pts.

1 comment:

  1. I am liking this list a lot, the only thing I wish I could have fit would be maybe some shields on my warriors. That +1 might make all the difference.

    So, the plan is to fly the Lord on the Dragon after the enemy wizards first and go to town on them, then move on to other characters/units. Between him, the Hydra, and the Cold Ones, that's a lot of psych tests people will have to take across the board (Terror for the dragon and Hydra, Fear for the Cold Ones), let alone the amount of damage they can all pump out.

    Meanwhile, the foot troopers will look for units to charge and gang up on, with the exception of maybe the Black Guard who should be able to take on most things on their own (ASF, S5, and re-roll hits every round). Plus, the enemy has to worry about where my assassin may be hiding at all times once I'm within charge range.

    And all this time, the crossbows and Bolt throwers will be sitting back picking off anyone they can.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete