October 18, 2011

Bile Thrall Conversion Part 3!

And so it continues!  Only a few pics this time.  I've completed the explosion pieces and primed the model. I meant to take pics before priming so you could see the final GS areas, but was just so damn happy to be done that I went out and primed him right away.  Ah well.  The lighting was really bad on these, so he looks kind of yellowish, but I promise you the color is a tan primer.

                                       


 The last pic is of a heart I made of GS and stuck into the explosion.  It's a little oversized but hey, they're not exactly human anyway...  I need to paint a test model with one of my normal Bile Thralls first, and then I'll post up pics of this one once he's painted!

Okay, here is the test thrall.




It's kind of hard to see, but the flesh is a very, very pale green (so pale it's almost beige) with brown and darker green shadings.  The purple, gold and black metallic are the tie-in of my whole army, and I think they actually look with him.  As you can see, his eyes are purple/pink (the same necro-glow color of my jacks), but the acid is actually green.  I think it'll look great once applied to the exploded thrall.

1 comment: