September 15, 2011

Finished the Falcon!

Hooray, I finally finished painting my converted Eldar Falcon!  I think it came out pretty good for my first time using plasticard.  The top part where I added the extended fin isn't as smooth as the bottom part where I did the same, but I'm still happy with it.  Let me know what you think!







I now have 3 fully painted falcons and 1 fully painted Waveserpent.  I also have  a second waveserpent I have put a basecoat of midnight blue on, and if I get my butt around to paining the weapons I can have fully interchangeable weapon systems on all 5 vehicles.  The only thing I really need to do is change out the bottom hull weapon of my painted waveserpent.  I put a Shuriken Cannon on it back in the day when S6 weapons were defensive but now it is just a waste.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so great, man! The conversion came out wonderful! I particularly like the detail you gave the gems! Really incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob! In looking at the pics, I just realized I painted the lighting on some of the gems upside down. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete